Details & Contacts
Caroline Harris 01202 639074
Third Sector Forum
Are you part of a voluntary, or community, group or social enterprise in East Dorset? If so, your organisation would be welcome to join the 3rd sector forum and have a voice in the community planning process.
The main purpose of the forum is to provide a ‘collective voice’ for East Dorset’s Third Sector Organisations, focusing on shared goals and aspirations. Ann Abernethie is Chairperson of the group for 2009.
The Third Sector Forum was established following an event held in February 2008.
- Agenda - 5th November 2009
- Agenda - 23rd June 2009
- Meeting Notes - 25th March 2009
- Agenda - 25th March 2009
- Revised Terms of Reference - 17th December 2008
- Meeting Notes - 25th November 2008
- AGENDA - 25th November 2008
- Agenda - 24th September 2008
- Terms of Reference - 28th May 2008
- Meeting Notes - 28th May 2008
- Funding Advice - 1st July 2009
- Volunteer Development - 1st July 2009
- Verwood & District Good Neighbour Scheme - 19th February 2008
- Community Lunch - 30th September 2009
- Recruiting Now – Team Dorset Volunteer Leaders - 1st January 2008
- Volunteer Outreach - 1st July 2009